Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Hampi is a shining example of the extensive cities that we had. If one were to see all the monuments at Hampi, it will take weeks. The pavilion on the top of the Hemakuta Hills next to the Virupaksha temple is a great place to watch the Sun rise and set over Hampi. Here you find the pavilion set against a unique sky formation of clouds, a rare feature at Hampi.
More on Hampi
- Nikon D750
- Tamron 24-70mm
- ISO 100, F8, 1/400, EV -3
- Location: Hampi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame