Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Palace of Winds
Palace of Winds or Hawa Mahal was a gallery built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for the women of the royal family to see festive processions on streets. Constructed using red and pink sandstone, the palace has 953 small windows. The honeycomb structure was designed to resemble the crown of Lord Krishna. The angle of view and the soaring Pigeons show how tall this five-storey building is.
More on Hawa Mahal
- Nikon D750
- Tokina 24-120mm
- ISO 400, F10, 1/2000, EV -0.6
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame