Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
The Thar Desert, also known as the Great Indian Desert is a large arid region in the north-western part of Indian subcontinent that forms a natural boundary between Indian and Pakistan. Khuri is a small village about 50kms southwest of Jaisalmer in Rajasthan. The sea of yellow shimmering sand gives the barren land an extra ordinary look. Sand dunes of Rajasthan attract tourists from all over the world. It is an eco-system by itself with a new look every day.
- Nikon D750
- Tamron 24-70
- Exposure: ISO 200, F9, 1/800, EV -1
- Location: Khuri, Rajasthan
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame