Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
The Endeavour of Lights
Mysore Palace is a priceless national treasure and the pride of Karnataka. The Mysore Maharaja Palace is the seat of the famed Wodeyar Maharaja’s of Mysore. The Mysore Palace illuminated with 98,260 bulbs, shimmering against an inky black night is one of the most enduring images of the city.
More on the Mysore Palace
- Nikon D750
- Nikon 50mm
- ISO 100, F22, 6 sec
- Location: Belur, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame