Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Bhoga Nandeeshawara Temple (located at the base of Nandi Hills) is one of the oldest temples of Karnataka, dating back to the early 9th century. The temple was under the patronage of successive dynasties and one can see the different style architectural additions in this temple. The beautiful Kalyani (Temple tank) depicted in this picture was built during the Vijayanagar empire. The temple is protected as a monument of national importance by the Archaeological Survey of India.
- Nikon D80
- Sigma 10-20
- Exposure: ISO 200, F8, 1/80, EV -0.7
- Location: Nandi Hills, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame