Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Touched by Light
Mountains form mysterious scenes when the Sun rises and sets. The Aliyar Dam stands majestically with green spread mountains and forest all around. The play of light and mist with the mountain ranges in the background creates wonderful and rapidly changing moments and scenarios and treat for the eyes. Here is a view of the valley on the way to Valparai, spot lit in the early hours of the morning with the dazzling morning sun.
- Nikon D5100
- Nikon 70-300
- Exposure: ISO 100, F9, 1/250
- Location: Azhiyar Dam, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame