Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Gateway to Heaven
The Veerabhadra Temple at Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh was built in the 16th century. The assembly of pillars is part of an unfinished hall that the Vijayanagara empire could not complete. Getting reflections on rain water is a difficult proposition in Lepakshi with very little annual rain fall in this region.
More on Lepakshi
- Nikon D750
- Nikon 50
- Exposure: ISO 100, F5.6, 1/100
- Location: Lepakshi, Anantapur, Andra Pradesh
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame