Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Miles to Go
As the ball of fire slowly dips at the horizon, the dramatic evening sky takes all shades and hues of red, orange, pink, purple and then grey. The desert travellers are in a hurry to get back home and bid goodbye. Here waiting for the right moment, the gorgeous beauty of the setting sun has been beautifully framed between the legs of the Camel while its orange light paints a canvas as background for the troop.
- Nikon D7000
- Nikon 70-300
- Exposure: ISO 100, F5, 1/500
- Location: Khuri Desert, Rajasthan
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame