Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Jal Mahal (meaning “Water Palace”) built in year 1799 is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city. The palace shines like a jewel on velvet under the influence of the setting sun. The sun has also set the skies on fire. An ultra wide angle view is used to create a fabulous perspective for the viewers.
More on Jal Mahal
- Nikon D5100
- Tokina 11-16
- Exposure: ISO 100, F8, 1/30
- Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame