Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Supari Bazar was at some time in history a bustling place of business. During the imperial days of Vijayanagara this was a royal street that led to the palace. Much of it is ruined. Today this structure stands tall against the cloudy sky balanced by a tree on the left and another enclosure on the right. The reason for this curious name is a mystery. (Pan Supari is a type of concoction made of areca nut, select spices, sweeteners and wrapped in betel leaf).
- Nikon D7000
- Tokina 11-16
- Exposure: ISO 100, F22, 1/60
- Location: Hampi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame