Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
The Lepakshi Veerabhadra temple was built in 1530 in the Vijayanagara style with carvings and painting in almost every exposed surface of the temple and has shrines dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu and Veerabhadra. The temple has a very unique sculpture carved out of a monolithic stone and has carving of coiled multi-hooded serpent providing an umbrella cover over a shiva linga.
More on Lepakshi
- Nikon D750
- Nikon 50
- Exposure: ISO 100, F5.6, 1/100
- Location: Lepakshi, Anantapur, Andra Pradesh
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame