Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Jet d’Eau or Jet of Water in Geneva is one of its most prominent landmarks. Visible from anywhere in Genva and from skies, the 140 meter high jet requires 500 litres of water to be pumped at 200 KMs per hour. The fountain has 7000 litres of water in the air any time.
More on Jet d’Eau
- Nikon D5100
- Nikon 18-55
- Exposure: ISO 100, F4, 4 sec
- Location: Jet d’Eau, Geneva, Switzerland
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame