Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
One of the most symbolic remains of an empire, the Stone Chariot at the Vijaya Vittala Temple keeps reminding us of the greatness of the Vijayanagar dynasty. Here is a great view of the Stone Chariot standing alone, without a milling crowd, right at the center of the front courtyard of the temple. The dark cloud backdrop is further enhancing the beauty of the Stone Chariot.
More on Hampi
- Canon 5D MkII
- Canon 16-35
- Exposure: ISO 200, F9, 1/100
- Location: Vijaya Vittala Temple, Hampi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame