Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
The Hawrah Natural Bridge on Neill Island in Andaman is a natural wonder. Natural Arches are formed by the action of wind or water. The coastal arches are formed when there are edges of rocky land at 90 degrees to the direction of waves. The wave force some times break away the sand and rocks in the lower layers leaving just the top portion form a natural bridge. The Andaman bridge is one of the two famous ones.
More on Natural Arches
- Nikon D200
- Tokina 11-16
- Exposure: ISO 100, F8, 1/160, EV 0.7
- Location: Neill Island, Andaman
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame