Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
With love for God
Exquisite carvings on soft stone in the Hoysaleswara temple at Halebidu. The stone carvings have remained crisp, shiny and sharp even after 9 centuries. The mantap where dance and music performances were performed in front of the God was lit from two entrances on the left and back giving a natural lighting that brings out the shape of the pillars.
More on Hoysaleswara Temple
- Canon 6D
- Samyang 14
- Exposure: ISO 100, F8, 5 sec
- Location: Halebidu, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame