Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Closest to Nature
The large lake at the Kundala Dam, Munnar is one of the most magical spots on earth in the early morning hours. During winter a fair amount of mist hangs over the water surface and starts moving once the Sun starts heating them up. A slow exposure recreates the magical feeling by making the mist to fade into a soft cover over the water.
- Canon 6D
- Canon 100-400, ND8 Filter
- Exposure: ISO 100, F32, 2 sec
- Location: Kundala Dam, Munnar
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame