Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
As sun sets over Hemakuta hills, a grand display of colors happens. They stay only for brief moments and move on. The temple on the Hemakuta hills, on the other hand, has remained stable for hundreds of years. Here is a view of the Sunset and the temple through the growth of grass in the foreground.
- Canon 6D
- Canon 16-35
- Exposure: ISO 400, F8, 1/320, HDR
- Location: Hemakuta Hill, Hampi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame