Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
The Virupaksha temple set in the middle of vast open lands is a site to behold from Hemakuta hills in the blue hours of evenings. The light shining on the top of the front Gopura almost looks as if it is spreading wisdom and peace all around the place. The golden light on the premises of the temple shows where the knowledge is emanating from.
- Canon 6D
- Canon 16-35
- Exposure: ISO 800, F22, 30 sec
- Location: Virupaksha Temple, Hampi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame