Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
As if the Mysore Palace, lit with thousands of lamps on a Dasara night, was not beautiful enough, the moon had come down to lend its beauty to the magical night. The waxing moon on its 3rd night looks beautiful over the palace.
- Canon 6D
- Canon 100-400
- Exposure: ISO 400, F13, 1/2
- Location: Mysore Palace, Mysore, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame