Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
At Cross Section
The landscape up at Top Station the highest point of Munnar is truly incredible. As the fog lifts off, one can see a panoramic view of the Western Ghats and mountain region. The lonely tree at the center is powerfully placed, like the pupil of the eye, at the intersection of the V-shaped valley and in the middle of the hills behind with miles and miles of green tea estates.
- Pentax K10D
- Pentax 18-55
- Exposure: ISO 200, F22, 1/150, EV -0.3
- Location: Top Station, Munnar, Kerala
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame