Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Brahma Kamalam is a plant with origins in Himalayas. Seen between 3000 to 5000 feet altitudes, they have a religious overture. The flower is supposed to be the one emanating from the belly button of Lord Vishnu on which Brahma was sitting. They bloom in the night and stay open only for a few hours.
More on Brahma Kamalam
- Pentax K-3
- Pentax 135
- Exposure: ISO 400, F8, 1/10, EV -2
- Location: Hamsa Ashram, Anusoni, Tamil Nadu
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame