Welcome to Varshini 2018 Store
Udupi Rathotsava is perhaps as old a tradition as the 1000 year old temple and is an yearly event. On the day of the festival the temple Ratha (car) with intricate carvings is richly decorated with flowers and flags and the deity is kept on it and pulled by devotees. The Rathotsava is attended by thousands of people coming together from all over the country. The Rathotsava includes fire work displays, musical performance, dance performance and other ceremonial functions.
- Pentax K10D
- Pentax 18-55
- Exposure: ISO 400, F5, 1/13
- Location: Udupi, Karnataka
© You may not, without the written permission of the photographer, distribute or commercially exploit the content/image. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Print Media: Hahnemule Canvas
- Size: 18 x 27 inches
- Print Type: Epson Professional Inkjet Printer
- Protection: Protective spray
- Frame: 0.5 inch thin black frame